Follow Us @soratemplates

Tuesday 5 December 2017

WINTER UPPER STYLE FOR GIRLS 2017

WINTER UPPER STYLE FOR GIRLS 2017
A good ripped denim is one of my favorites pieces to wear.  I styled a pair in white here and a pair in dark blue here ,not too long ago.  I feel the best when I’m wearing a pair that fits perfectly and that is comfortable enough to wear everywhere I go. I’m excited to introduce you to a brand called DSTLD.  They are a new premium denim brand that don’t work with third-party retailers. This allows them to price their denim affordably (under $100). I’m always up for supporting brands that offer quality products at a great price and DSTLD is one of them.  What else? their denim is manufactured and washed in the same facilities as some of your favorite denim brands. Consider this a mini review. I give them a 10! That’s how much I liked wearing this pair.
Because we got several inches of snow this week (about 12 or so I believe) I decided to “keep it real” and show you how I braved the snow wearing my
new parka and my new hunter boots. .  My trick to wearing a ripped denim when it’s cold outside is wearing some winter base layers to help keep you warm. For this look I was wearings this thermal under my sweater and 2 layers of socks. This red lipstics what made the outfit go from “I’m just running down the street to get some coffee” to ” I might get photographed by a paparazzi on my way to get coffee”.  Just kidding! But you get the point right?


We took these pictures on Canal Street which is a very lively location directly across the street from the TD Bank North Garden (where the Celtics and Bruins play!)  As you can see, the snow has not stopped us from discovering new places here in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment